Muza and Nyapadi legal practitioners, is a relatively new law firm based in Harare. It was incorporated in October 2007. Its partners however have a combined wealth of experience of twenty years, such experience having been acquired from Harare’s top law firms as well as legal firms in Johannesburg, South Africa.
To be the law firm of choice in Zimbabwe and beyond our borders.
• To strive to deliver on client’s instructions speedily and diligently.
• To provide a service that is efficient, satisfactory and affordable.
• To strive to remain ahead of our competitors through provision of quality legal services.
• To provide innovative, modern customer handling mechanisms.
• To foster loyalty of clients through building long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
• To remain unflinching in the fight for justice and sustenance of the rule of law.
Our core business is the provision of corporate legal advice. Our services have attracted the hearts of an array of both local and international private and public institutions. It is the firm’s objective to give sound legal solutions to ensure the growth and sustenance of our clients.
A lesser portion of the firm’s legal work is directed towards fighting human rights violations by the State against individuals. A lessor portion of our portfolio is for criminal work for a few selected clients.
As a good corporate citizen, the firm acknowledges the need to assist the underprivileged and marginalized of our community. As such, time and again, we provide pro-bono legal advice and litigation to deserving cases.